Where we have done the 7 Things
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
What sort of companies we serve
- any service organization
What sort of CEO's do 7 Things?
- Results driven
folks who want results.
In the many decades of successfully implementing the
7 Things process
we have found that there are
7 common drivers / pillars / focus points
that need to be improved/grown/attended to.
They consistently have been
- New Business
What is more important than (just) these "7 Things" is the process of
- Building the plan
- Engagement of staff to create then execute.
Cost & Resources
- 1/2 - 1 day planning with CEO / President to clarify CDS and plan process
- 1 - 1 1/2 days planning session with senior / middle management to build the plan
- 100 day review sessions
- 25k & UP. Cost varies by involvement in ongoing 100 day review meetings
- happy to provide references, discuss the process, availability and costs etc
Call Nick mobile +1.310 906 9131
Consultant. Entrepreneur. Change Agent.